Blossburg Fall Festival, Hosted by Blossburg V.I.B.E. – Oct. 9, 2022
Stop by Blossburg for the Blossburg Fall Festival on Sunday October 9, 2022 from 12 to 4 pm. It will be a fun filled day of craft vendors, musical entertainment, and games. Come on out and enjoy a great day with your community!
- Noon to 4 pm – Food, Games, Arts, Crafts, Fundraisers (Download vendor application from below)
- Noon to 2 pm – Live music
- 2 pm – Blossburg V.I.B.E.’s Hot Dog Eating Contest
- Registration from Noon to 1:30 PM
- Competition starts at 2 PM
- Coming Soon – Get the 2021 Hotdog Eating Contest Registration form here
- Kid’s Pie Eating Contest
- Noon to 2:00 PM – Registration
- (Coming Soon) Get the 2021 Pie Eating Contest Registration form here
- 3 PM – Pie Eating Contest
- Winners receive $25 cash prize and Pie trophy
- Heat 1 – Ages 7 to 11
- Heat 2 – Ages 12 to 15
- Pie Bake-Off – Drop off a noon. Winners announced at 2 pm
- We invite all pie bakers to submit their best homemade pies for the 2022 Pie Bake-Off!
- PIE BAKE – OFF REGISTRATION FORM 2021
Blossburg V.I.B.E. wants YOUR help with planning the Fall Festival. If you’re interested in lending a hand, idea, or anything else, contact Jackie Smith at (570)404-4632
If you are looking for something to do, someway to help out, or maybe you need to get more community services hours for school , then volunteer to help V.I.B.E. put on the Fall Festival!
For more information about the Blossburg Fall Festival, contact Jackie, the Fall Festival Team Leader at 570-404-4632.
Thank you to all of our wonderful supporters. Go out and show them your support by shopping at their local business or saying Thank You.
Bloss Holiday Market – On Facebook
The Victoria Theatre – On Facebook
Blossburg Beverage Co. – On Facebook
William B. Wilson American Legion Post 572, Blossburg
Blossburg Borough – On Facebook
Covington Baptist Church – On Facebook
Stager Vehicle Sales
VFW Post 8730
Kim’s Hair Connection
First Citizens Community Bank – On Facebook
Tioga Bradford Housing and Redevelopment Authority
Bloss Pharmacy – On Facebook
Williamson Road Foundation
Bradford – Tioga Head Start
A Project of
Created in 2004, Blossburg V.I.B.E. (Visions in Business & Entertainment) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that envisions, plans and implements projects to enhance the quality of life for those who live, work, play or attend school in Blossburg. For more information about Blossburg V.I.B.E. or to make a donation, visit us at http://www.blossburgvibe.com