Welcome to Blossburg Pennsylvania. You can stop in an say hi while traveling on US Route 15 / Future I-99 Corridor, mid-way between Corning, NY and Williamsport, PA. Blossburg is a small community with almost everything a traveler needs. We do suggest opening Google Maps to check out the location of our gas stations, restaurants, bar and grille, grocery store, pharmacy, hardware store, and Island Park recreation area. When you first exit the highway, you’ll see the Kwik Fill/Red Apple, take a left turn, drive for a 1/2 mile, take a right turn over the green bridge and you’ll enter downtown Blossburg. We’re sure you’ll find something you like, so see you soon!
Blossburg Borough Notices:
- Community Yard Sales – May 2nd, 2020
- Blossburg State Coal Festival – May 21-23, 2020
- Have an event coming up? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get it in News and Views, Blossburg, PA Facebook page, Welcome Sign by the green bridge, and other places.
- Blossburg Wreaths Across America
- United Hometown Banner Project
- 2019 Blossburg Water Report
- 2019 Hamilton Township Water Report