Light Up the Holidays Contest 2012
Decorate your house or business storefront for the holidays and maybe you'll win a prize from V.I.B.E.! Light Up the Holidays judging will be held Dec. 22, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. everywhere in the borough of Blossburg. Prize donations are welcome - contact Kelly Rossell, firstname.lastname@example.org, 570-404-5007.
The "Light up the Holidays!" contest is free of charge and open to every resident of Blossburg. Residents are encouraged to decorate to the following themes:
- Best Overall (The one we like best!)
- Green Christmas (a display that features LED lighting or other creative eco-friendly, energy-efficient products)
- Victorian Theme (which would include the Old Style Country Christmas Decorations.)
- Most Christmas Spirit Theme is obviously the place that just stands out with the greatest feeling of Christmas magic and warmth.
- There will also be a theme for the Best Christmas Store Front Window Display.
A prize will be awarded for each of the listed themes above. Judging is scheduled for December 22nd at 7pm.
2011 Winners Click here for pictures
- Green Christmas: Leslie & Sherry Powers, 140 Davis St
- Most Christmas Spirit: Jenn Barrett & Rich Williams, 213 Granger St. (includes music!)
- Victorian: Ray & Pat Kaminski, 242 South Williamson Rd.
- Whimsical: Frank & Phun Wasowitz, 158 St. Mary's St.
- Best business display: Decades of Beauty, 240 Main St.
Here's a link to the light up the holidays contest past winners.
Light Up the Holidays! Contest Winners
Community Tree Decorating Pictures